Thursday 8 November 2018

the hobbit letter I think

To anyone who finds this 
I'm possibly dead on a quest to free our home from the dragon known as Smaug. To any of my cousins family I hate you for not coming with us you bastards. How are 12 dwarfs 1 hobbit who sucks at his job and a wizard who is hardly ever there supposed to take out a giant dragon. A very reliable family thanks guys. Anyway if we do make it go to the mountains you very unreliable family  


this is my thing it isn't in the novel or movie

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ben,thanks for posting this. With a bit of editing, it could almost sound like it was in the book. Try to avoid the swearing/foul language, eg 'bastards'. And also remember to add your question marks when asking a question. Good work though. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ben


    I really like your work and the hard work you put into this keep up the good work.

    From Leiite

    ReplyDelete