Monday 29 February 2016

cat at the beach

WALT: narrate a story that involves a cat, at the beach and a friend needs help
It was a beautiful sunny day to spend at the beach. Johnson the cat was relaxing on the hot white sand. His master was paddling in the refreshing crystal water, when suddenly his friend Byron came along. He was looking very sorry for himself.  


“Why the long face?” Johnson said Bryon replied because when” I was eating my fish a dog scared me so I ran in terror and my owners were mad they said “its just a dog” then Byron replied no.


Then johnson said “do you want to play a game” said johnson bryon replied “sure what game” said bryon johnson replied “hide and seek.”


So they played hide and seek till they where tired then johnson said “wow that was fun”said johnson.  when the owener  of johnson  since johnsons owner went back he was wet so the johnson and bryon walked one step back. when johnsons owener dryed himself he got two fishs for me and  byron. So we eat fish and had a awesome day.
                                                         the end
 

No comments:

Post a Comment